Asterion Inspection’s highly trained product inspectors use the appropriate sampling method for product selection during pre-shipment inspection and check them against your target market’s standards or quality requirements. This comprehensive inspection covers functionality, performance, durability, overall appearance, and size as criteria.
Our product inspectors get regular training in their professional field, including soft goods, hard goods, food products, and other manufactured goods. Their expertise, combined with hundreds of customizable checklists for all product categories, provides flexible and reliable quality control that helps secure your supply chain.
Why Should I Do a Pre-Shipment Inspection?
A pre-shipment inspection by an independent third party makes you feel at ease about your order being successfully terminated before shipping. The globalized markets of today present real risks apart from surprising opportunities. When working with an overseas supplier, it is essential to make sure that the technical specification you both compromised is met. By taking the necessary precautions, you can minimize the risk of flawed orders.
- Make sure that your products are safely routed before shipment.
- Let the quality be checked at the source and won’t have to pay for defective goods.
- Be sure that the supplier meets all the compromised technical specifications.
- Reduce the risks of costly imports.
- Prevent the refund process and protect the image of your brand.